As the globe continues to struggle with the rapidly evolving Corona virus (COVID-19) pandemic, the South African Government has taken very decisive measures in trying to contain the spread of this disease.
During these challenging and trying times the health, safety and wellbeing of all Harbour clients, business partners and employees is our number one priority but at the same time we at Harbour Wealth remain fully committed to providing continued uninterrupted high level service to all our clients and business partners.
We have implemented the following measures in order to align ourselves with helping the South African Government contain the spread of this disease:
- We have instructed the majority of our employees to work from home with a very small handful of employees present in the office. All employees based remotely will have 100% functionality to service all clients.
- We have implemented precautionary measures at our offices by restricting access to all non-employees for the time being.
- We have stopped all domestic and international travel for all employees.
- If an employee comes into contact with the virus, they are to self-isolate for 14 days and to work remotely during this time.
- We have ceased all client / business partner facing meetings until further notice, we are able to communicate via Microsoft Teams, Skype, email or telephone.
The team at Harbour Wealth will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and its impact and will provide frequent updates.
Our thoughts are with all our clients and business partners that are affected, and we hope that we can all unite to remain calm and contain the spread of this disease.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any help during these challenging times.
The Harbour Team